New 2013 Tahoe LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the comments! I haven't driven it much in the last week, but I am pleased so far. Some mechanical things to work out, but I'm hoping nothing too major.

Yep, they advertised it as having been garaged. The good news is I have a garage spot for it, too. So hopefully I can keep it looking that good for a while longer.

I do have to admit, there are some imperfections that the pics don't show. Several tiny dimples on the passenger side (like hail damage, but on side panels, hood and roof are fine). I believe driver's door has been mildly dented and then repaired with paintless or something. The molding has some waves and it's not perfectly straight looking down the side. That's the door that has a bunch of rattles in it, too, so going to have to address that. One of the coiled wires for the rear defrost is hanging loose, so need to fix that with conductive glue. (I think I have some from the same repair on my old suburban) But overall, in pretty good shape.
They always need something when we buy them used - even low mileage 'cream puffs'. But getting it to where we want it is part of the fun. That, and not paying a king's ransom for a new one. :peace:

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan to do the same with mine. Mine has the trailee sway tow option but no 3.42 gears or external trans cooler. I wonder if the factory one will be plug and play? Ac delco is rock auto for like 60$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660