Help looking for this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have those painted. In order to find stock black ones you will have to be lucky enough to find a left and a right used black set. I found white ones and am having painted. The install seems pretty easy for what I have checked on so far.
Yeah if I remember correctly . 2 7mm screws and just plastic clips that snap in

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not funny
Funny or not. We are legitimately trying to help you even though you keep asking for a link like we’re hiding it... You’re just not gonna find them in black. Black is always the first to sell because most people don’t even paint to match. It blends with the windows and people leave it black regardless of the color of their truck ..

Get whatever you can get your hands on them call around to have them painted

Even if you find black. It will probably be marked up for a good chunk of change

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Not funny

It's ok. @Fless usually isn't funny anyway.

All he means is that if you came up with the ones you have, how come it was not clear in the first place that he would only accept black ones. Looks like you wasted your time here. If you have the ones you have already, does that mean you don't get the money back you paid for them?

No need to take anything personal. Jokes on here are a way to get thru the day. Wrong forum if all you want is serious. "Deep breath" "Deep breath".

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dnmouse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was just joking when I said not funny. I haven’t bought them I found them and sent him a pic of them and he’s like yes but want them in stock black. I posted it on here cause I just wanted some help to find them in stock black that’s all.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I was just joking when I said not funny. I haven’t bought them I found them and sent him a pic of them and he’s like yes but want them in stock black. I posted it on here cause I just wanted some help to find them in stock black that’s all.
So that would be flat black. He could spray plastidip on them.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now this has sparked my interest. I wonder why they link the black plastic looking ones saying they are for Escalades? Or maybe it’s a stock image and they send the correct pillars?
17EE149F-EDC9-402C-9E63-02A5578383EE.png

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That's weird. When I found the white used ones the ebay seller was very specific that these were for Escalades. GM's drawings in the parts pics are so generalized though. The louvered ones would fit but according to @Tonyrodz and other places I have looked, the Escalade ones are smooth.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

Ok, well with you being new we just did not know if you were kidding or not. Nowadays, some people are so thin skinned, you just don't know. @Tonyrodz has a good idea about the plastidip.