Help looking for this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Have those painted. In order to find stock black ones you will have to be lucky enough to find a left and a right used black set. I found white ones and am having painted. The install seems pretty easy for what I have checked on so far.

OP
OP
D

Dnmouse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have those painted. In order to find stock black ones you will have to be lucky enough to find a left and a right used black set. I found white ones and am having painted. The install seems pretty easy for what I have checked on so far.
I have been having a hard time and I found these and was like I hit the jackpot but no he said he wants stock black ones and keep looking

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have no clue what it’s call and where to find it. My boyfriend has a 2001 Yukon XL but he’s looking for a 2005 Cadillac cause he said it will fit and he likes it. Please if someone can show me exactly where to find it I would be very appreciated. Thanks I’m advance

View attachment 270410
Thought he wanted these cuz he liked them.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thought he wanted these cuz he liked them.

Sounds like he wanted the Escalade ones, smooth like you showed me and I got, but he wants black. He did not want the louvered ones. He/she is gonna have to be in the right place at the right time to find black ones available.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Sounds like he wanted the Escalade ones, smooth like you showed me and I got, but he wants black. He did not want the louvered ones. He/she is gonna have to be in the right place at the right time to find black ones available.
He could always respray them black.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, that's what I was saying. I am getting my white ones painted to match my rig. Drop them off on Monday.

OP
OP
D

Dnmouse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes he wants them but he wants stock black ones so I’m gonna have a hard time finding them. I thought he would just paint these but I guess I was wrong

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I sure would like to know why he wants to search for stock black ones unless he just does not want to deal with have them painted. For stock black ones you might pay more and the shipping could be a lot depending on the box size. The parts themselves don't weigh much but the box mine came in is 26" long X 12" tall X 18" wide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick