HD Hood Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the part number, just ordered mine and hopefully the install isn't to bad on my 02 Yukon. I'm going to do a nice paint scheme on it once everything is properly fitted. I'll post pics once it's ready.

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the part number, just ordered mine and hopefully the install isn't to bad on my 02 Yukon. I'm going to do a nice paint scheme on it once everything is properly fitted. I'll post pics once it's ready.

If you can do a step by step with photos so the rest of us can see

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its about time I throw that hood on I bought a few months ago from work. Just afraid to cut it. It I put a chevy grille and headlights on the front will it just bolt up?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its about time I throw that hood on I bought a few months ago from work. Just afraid to cut it. It I put a chevy grille and headlights on the front will it just bolt up?

Would you just take it to a body shop, cut it and get with it? What is the hold up???????

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You will have to change your fenders. They are different on a Chevy. Look at my sig for reference.

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you just take it to a body shop, cut it and get with it? What is the hold up???????

Getting married in a few months so all my money is going towards that. My shop has a body shop so I may head over there Monday and ask them how much it would be to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins

Latest posts