HD Hood Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need this HD hood for by 2005 Suburban with a Duramax. Currently using the stock hood and my cold air induction piping hits the hood and it works itself loose.
Are these hoods hard to find, I would like a takeoff so I get the insulation and everything. If anyone has one or knows of one I would be interested.

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need this HD hood for by 2005 Suburban with a Duramax. Currently using the stock hood and my cold air induction piping hits the hood and it works itself loose.
Are these hoods hard to find, I would like a takeoff so I get the insulation and everything. If anyone has one or knows of one I would be interested.

I've got an OeM one I got from the GM dealership that I work for if you are interested. Not sure price on shipping

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be in Colorado in July. We might be able work something out. I looks like you have been trying to modify yours to fit the GMC, have you given up on that.

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be in Colorado in July. We might be able work something out. I looks like you have been trying to modify yours to fit the GMC, have you given up on that.

Yea just dont have the time to do it. Its brand new and never been out of the box. Been sitting upstairs at our shop for a few months now

07blkbowtie954

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
7uhebe5e.jpg I want to do this so bad now, if you decide to let your hood go, you let me know lol would also put on the Denali hd bumper to go with it
a4amery9.jpg here's the truck I'll probably be doing it to. masydura.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7uhebe5e.jpg I want to do this so bad now, if you decide to let your hood go, you let me know lol would also put on the Denali hd bumper to go with it
a4amery9.jpg here's the truck I'll probably be doing it to. masydura.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea I may let the hood go if your interested. still in original box.. never been removed or modified. I just dont have the time to do it. sorry for the super late response. im located in Colorado

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StayStoney