Has anyone gotten wheels from here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yes, they are polished. I think they look great with a little shine but not as flashy as the chrome. Put on 285/50/20 goodyear fortera tripletreds and have a little bit of rubbing on the rear passenger on the inside. Might be just because of the old wheels in the cargo area.

Looks great! I think you need to demold that bad boy!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nms...those look great!! That's exactly what I have in mind but I'll go the chrome route! :)

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I think you need to demold that bad boy!

Thanks! Unfortunately i cannot demold since my driver side front door was apparently painted at some point and they just taped around the molding. So removing it would leave a deep impression of sorts.

07burb, i am extremely pleased with the service from them. I think the chrome ones would look great on your burb. I would have probably purchased the silverado 20s if they had been in stock. Didnt want to wait 3 more weeks for them to come in.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
07burb, i am extremely pleased with the service from them. I think the chrome ones would look great on your burb. I would have probably purchased the silverado 20s if they had been in stock. Didnt want to wait 3 more weeks for them to come in.

:High 5:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879