Has anyone gotten wheels from here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bkboatnsleds

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say you take the center cap with the gold bowtie and bring to paint guy and colormatch that shit. Also, color match mirrors and handles like everyone else said. And while you're at it, color match the the whole front/rear bumper :) Btw, the rear end with the esky appliques/led tails is looking good! You should try to hunt for one of those rare 2006 Suburban LTZ edition air dam/fogs's that look like the nbs Z71's air dam/fogs but instead of gray it's black. that would look real good too.

STOP!!!! NO MORE $$$$$$$$$$ to spend on this shit!! LOL

Yes, handles are done - just need mirror caps. and I love the idea of matching the bowties.. I feel its too bare w/ nothing, but not digging the gold. lol

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say you take the center cap with the gold bowtie and bring to paint guy and colormatch that shit. Also, color match mirrors and handles like everyone else said. And while you're at it, color match the the whole front/rear bumper :) Btw, the rear end with the esky appliques/led tails is looking good! You should try to hunt for one of those rare 2006 Suburban LTZ edition air dam/fogs's that look like the nbs Z71's air dam/fogs but instead of gray it's black. that would look real good too.

Heh I had one of those LTZ air dams on my old truck. It was damn badass and everyone always asked me where I got it cause it was obviously not painted.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
How are the tires? Do they ride and handle well? Did they balance out smooth?

I am so close to pulling the trigger on these. I may just order the wheels and get my own tpms sensors and tires. I was thinking for tires the cooper zeon ltz's. My buddy has them on his dodge 20's, and they are a great tire.

OP
OP
bkboatnsleds

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are the tires? Do they ride and handle well? Did they balance out smooth?

I am so close to pulling the trigger on these. I may just order the wheels and get my own tpms sensors and tires. I was thinking for tires the cooper zeon ltz's. My buddy has them on his dodge 20's, and they are a great tire.

I am VERY happy with them. They put weights on the inside of rim, nice and clean. No vibration issues at all and I'd say the truck rides better than it did on the 17's. All and all - I'd do it all again the same:Handshake:

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Heh I had one of those LTZ air dams on my old truck. It was damn badass and everyone always asked me where I got it cause it was obviously not painted.

I am not sure I have seen this air dam. Anyone have a photo??

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Close up a back in prolly 2007. Before tow hooks and fog lights.

CIMG0162.jpg
CIMG0175.jpg

Kinda newer...
DSCN1321.jpg
100_5950.jpg

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
LMC truck has them in black. You have to buy new foglights for a z71 tahoe. ebay has good prices on the fogs.

This is on my list to do, also.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got it from GMPD it was only like 115 when I bought it, I don't have the part number but I know if you search on either gm fullsize forums or z71tahoe-suburban its on there. The z71 fogs are way better than the ls lt fogs and changing to the circle shape really makes a difference in the look.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been outta town so late on my reaction to this but those new wheels look nice!!!! If it was me I'd either go with the plain centers or colormatch the bowtie as was suggested earlier :) definitely bard to beat for that price man!