22x9 wheels - same fit???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there - I’m trying to source some 22x9 OEM gloss black wheels for my 2024 XL SLT on order and getting conflicting info for part 84802386. It fits a 2023 Yukon, Tahoe, and Suburban but says it won’t fit a Yukon XL??? I’m assuming this is just a website issue. Right? Here is where I’m ordering from:

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it too late to update your ordered rig? If not, will the dealer do a swap for you?

OP
OP
J

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it too late to update your ordered rig? If not, will the dealer do a swap for you?
I ended up just ordering the stock 6-spoke wheels that don’t have an up charge on the build. Not long after I posted this thread I ended up
ordering the gloss black 22’s through the dealer with sensors, caps, and nuts for 15% off… so I’ll pay a little bit more than if I just ordered the 22’s through my build…. But now I have 20” alloys and brand new tires for those too. I’ll sell the tires that come with the 20’s and buy winters for those and keep them for winter only.

Overall I saved myself about $2000 (and that’s only if I bought ugly steelies winter rims) and got the 22” wheels I wanted too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz