Has anyone gotten wheels from here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
I don't think you would be sorry, but Im sure you can find someone here selling actual OEM w/ tires for a good price.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the plain center caps on those rims. I'd say do it man. That's an ubeatable price!!!

OP
OP
bkboatnsleds

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well- anyone got any ? :)

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

I like the plain center caps on those rims. I'd say do it man. That's an ubeatable price!!!

LoL - no center caps included.... so I'd have to buy caps which I see a set on ebay for about 100$

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well- anyone got any ? :)

:D no, but I think I just found the new site where I'm going to by my rims from!!! :D

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

I'm surprised the site doesn't sell center caps too :hmm:

OP
OP
bkboatnsleds

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the time they ship, and I buy caps its going to be about $900 and then I still need tires mounted. Starting to become less and less of a deal quickly lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but if you were to get the same wheels but OEM it'd be a lot more expensive. Every once in a while you'll get a good deal from someone selling them with tires on CL for less than $1k but then again they are used :shrug: A little give and take....

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
I'd have to agree.. Compared to prices for OEM's around here those are great deals.

Thanks for posting the link, btw. I'm looking around there now! Ha!

OP
OP
bkboatnsleds

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya - I'm on the fence. I found a set for $1500 (shipped) with bridgestone tires %95 tread left, and center caps...

The aftermarket ones are $765 and "might" come with center caps lol
but then add tires.. which could be what - 7-800? so i['m still less I guess..

I dono

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I am looking at either O.E. Creations SS 20"'s in Black or the Polished 20: LTZ rims painted Black for My NBS! there site looks pretty good to me.