Growing up doesn't have to suck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love me some declads. Well done so far.

Thank you!

My favorite YouTube video of all time. Every once in awhile at work I start saying that shit, cracks me up.

Jenn and I have been doing the same at our jobs! Well, I'm always doing some sort of trolling for my own entertainment. But she works in an office and has prime subjects.

so where do i buy these rims

Craigslist, Facebook Market, various forum's classifieds sections, from me (eventually)...

You clever mofo!

Brains over bullion! :thumbsup:

She looks great as always Chris, love the pvc pipe idea to hold in the center caps!

Thank you! It's cool how some of the most unrelated things can be brought together. The world is my three-dimensional Tetris game! Before I found this pipe, I was trying to find someone to 3-D print me some rings.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DAMN SON!! That paint on the caps looks killer! Can you paint shit for me?!?!? Lol.

Thank ya! It ain't nuttin' but good 'ol rattle can!

...Well, AC Delco touch-up in an aerosol can and a 3+ year-old can of U-Pol #1 clear coat. If you have any "normal" color, the paint should be easy to find on Amazon. Graystone Metallic is "out of stock" everywhere, but I found a special hook-up :secret:

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got bored and swapped in the Spohn panhard bar the other night. Haven't driven it yet so I can't say if there's any handling improvement. I'm not expecting much, if anything, nor am I really concerned as I got it for the adjustability for when I lower it. But it sure looks purty!

IMG_3622.JPG

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got bored and swapped in the Spohn panhard bar the other night. Haven't driven it yet so I can't say if there's any handling improvement. I'm not expecting much, if anything, nor am I really concerned as I got it for the adjustability for when I lower it. But it sure looks purty!

View attachment 226432

Nice ripped airbags ;-)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 226432
Nice!