Greetings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyElbow1289

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Greetings, just picked up a 2013 GMC Yukon XL Denali, White Diamond Tricoat from Dealership in Oklahoma City Area. Had 107k mi. when I picked it up. Me, my wife, and kids drove down 5 hrs to pick it up a week ago. It's been really nice and have enjoyed it so far.

1.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings, just picked up a 2013 GMC Yukon XL Denali, White Diamond Tricoat from Dealership in Oklahoma City Area. Had 107k mi. when I picked it up. Me, my wife, and kids drove down 5 hrs to pick it up a week ago. It's been really nice and have enjoyed it so far.

View attachment 402005
Welcome from Florida! We bought a pickup from Ferguson Buick-GMC in Norman back in September and drove it back.

She looks to be in excellent condition. What are your plans with it? At that mileage, make sure you change ALL the fluids or verify that they were done, run the severe service schedule from now on too and she'll likely go the distance.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 402005
Beautiful truck. I bought an identical 2009 one from the same area and brought it north to WI. Good area to shop from, bought 2 from there over the years.

I regret selling it, but now have a 2017 denali same color and the wife likes it, so win-win I guess. I still have a 2008 Denali beater that I bought from CA so I can still enjoy the LS rumble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia