Great HD hood DEALS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UBILLN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the deal seems to good to be true, it usually is. Thats why i will be getting my hood from Certifit, I know they wont screw me and the price of $225 is hard to beat.

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never payed and they opened a case on me. I didnt pay because of the messages you guys got

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
If the deal seems to good to be true, it usually is. Thats why i will be getting my hood from Certifit, I know they wont screw me and the price of $225 is hard to beat.

For an hd hood 225 is too good to be true too!!! The part was for sale for 275 then the day before it ended it was extended and changed to make an offer... Nothing unrealistic here.. Besides the retards shutting down..

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score

i tried looking for certifit. i found a website but couldnt find the hood. maybe you can post a link for me?

Last edited:

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't actually done this yet, so I am just assuming this is how things work. But, after you go through the steps, you can decide for yourself if this is how it is done.

Go here and type in your zip code.

It will bring up some potential locations. If it's close go to the store and buy it, or click on the in-store catalog.

Look on Page 2 for the Silverado. Mine says it is on page 52.

Then, search for Hood panel for the 2001-2002. For me it was item CHTR05FA.

That is as far as I got. I would assume after this you call the number on the top of the catalog and say give me this part and they ship it to you. Or I really hope that's how it works. I won't order from certifit until perishautobody or whoever it was refunds my money.

I also assume that the Hood Panel is the hood itself. I've never actually heard it called a panel before, but for that price I would assume it's the hood.

UBILLN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't actually done this yet, so I am just assuming this is how things work. But, after you go through the steps, you can decide for yourself if this is how it is done.

Go here and type in your zip code.

It will bring up some potential locations. If it's close go to the store and buy it, or click on the in-store catalog.

Look on Page 2 for the Silverado. Mine says it is on page 52.

Then, search for Hood panel for the 2001-2002. For me it was item CHTR05FA.

That is as far as I got. I would assume after this you call the number on the top of the catalog and say give me this part and they ship it to you. Or I really hope that's how it works. I won't order from certifit until perishautobody or whoever it was refunds my money.

I also assume that the Hood Panel is the hood itself. I've never actually heard it called a panel before, but for that price I would assume it's the hood.

Thats about exactly how it works unless the location is near enough to drive to then you pick it up in person at the counter.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I mean i would normally be pissed but its not like they just said were going out of business bye..they added open a case so they can move forward and refund you..I'm not fighting for the a wholes but its not like you arent getting the money back i just got a response from them now their working with me to continue forward and refund me as they should.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean i would normally be pissed but its not like they just said were going out of business bye..they added open a case so they can move forward and refund you..I'm not fighting for the a wholes but its not like you arent getting the money back i just got a response from them now their working with me to continue forward and refund me as they should.

Did you go through eBay or paypal for your refund or did you just ask them how the refunds are going?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n