The Wife's Modded 08' Suburban LTZ For Sale - Ebay Link Inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robbie makes a good point.. once you know the size of it they are no different than a tahoe, hell i learned and took my drivers test years ago in a 96 parallel parked it first try.. he will adapt to it.. just buy it and ask forgiveness later..

cmblack13

Built Motor Coming! :)
Reaction score
man I Want the brakes and drop kit for my tahoe...... good luck with the sell my good man! always loved the work you put into your cars

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
I already told my other half and she said she is perfectly content with the Esky... I already showed her this months ago and brought it up actually... even brought up the fact that as soon as more kids start rollin' in the esky won't be big enough and we'll need a bigger vehicle. Her counter argument was that she didn't like driving the avalanche because it's "hard to park" and the burb would feel similar so she doesn't want one... lameee.

Teach her how to square her turns.

Btw, bump for a decent guy.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I was in the area too last week. I so would of Gave you our Disney passes, few hundred bucks and taken you for a beer it. lol YOur loss pal hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts