Great HD hood DEALS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks about this but I'm thankful i held off on ordering. Geese...really ******...

04white-z71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ebay's buyer protection is useless!!
It wont let me open a case because it hasnt been long enough yet and you cant call about it because a case isnt open yet... Their phone support is a never ending loop of worthless tips. Im going to PayPal dont waste your time with ebay

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Called PayPal and they were 100000X more helpful!! He said he was already getting lots of calls about that company so he fixed it up real quick and ill have my money back within 10 days

I have to get a hold of Paypal too for the same reason.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I have to get a hold of Paypal too for the same reason.

I figured paypal is godly...thanks 04...if i knew this was goign to happen i would have posted this link so sorry in advance...Im bummed now i thought the hood would be here soon maybe i'll push for that cowl hood thing that popped up a while back...

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG guys this completely sucks.. I hope this guy rots for doing this to all of you.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, saw the email and thought it might be a shopping notification. Opened it up and because sad and angry. Time to call Paypal. Thanks to whoever suggested that and not wasting time on eBay.

Edit: Wow, Paypal was fast. Only on hold for about five seconds. Then I just told her when I purchased it and she said it would be taken care and that was it.

Last edited:

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edit: Wow, Paypal was fast. Only on hold for about five seconds. Then I just told her when I purchased it and she said it would be taken care and that was it.

That's fantastic

ghost

Reaction score
dannnng this is bs lol.. knew it was too good to be true. are you guys getting your money back that have notified paypal? Do i just call paypal and tell them what happend. i paid on the 5th.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

man i was pumped to get this hood too! damnit!

nitronostrils

Reaction score
No wonder why the place never responded to me, I told him that I lived 45 miles away and would be a local pick up. Maybe too close for his comfort. Here resently there's been alot of corrupt things happening in that town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz