The Wife's Modded 08' Suburban LTZ For Sale - Ebay Link Inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the selling advice Serge.. I was seriously on the fence about the offer. But I think it was reasonable. Still having a battle and will probably hit me hard once she leaves our garage forever.

It'll be heading to Mount Vernon, IL.

Wife and I are debating on what to get, but the first purchase will be a crew cab truck for myself. Then we're going to either wait it out until the NNNBS Denali/Esky comes out and go with that, or she might go with a car (sedan, coupe, etc). We've always wanted a Viper or Z06, maybe a CTS-V, still unsure... :D

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Viper in South Florida is a bit Don Johsonish no? :)

New CTS design also comes out in 14, so kinda of the same dynamic as the Esky/Nali.

What about a ZL1?
You can smush a couple of kids in the back.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Viper in South Florida is a bit Don Johsonish no? :)

New CTS design also comes out in 14, so kinda of the same dynamic as the Esky/Nali.

What about a ZL1?
You can smush a couple of kids in the back.

We just got new neighbors a few doors down and he's sporting a badass all black Viper, wife goes bonkers when she sees it. She wants something sporty, fast, attention getter... like the burban, only sportier, faster, and more attenion gettier..lol.

ZL1 is actually a realistic option. I didn't even think of that one. Hmm...

The CTS-V is getting redesigned for 2014? Is that a super secret thing too or are there spy shots?

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn.. didnt know this Serge. Good thing I posted our thoughts.

Right now I am actively looking for a truck to lift. Trying to keep it at or around $25,000. Hell, for the right deal, I might go back to a Sierra Denali, I honestly don't know. I'm torn! But, we need to decide quick or else she'll be riding a bike to work, lol.

I think its in our best interest to wait it out for her car until the new GM vehicles come out in 2014. Looks like it's going to be an awesome year for GM, and I'm sure they'll scratch my back pretty hard when it comes time. :D