Got the s/c installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your wife seems pretty cool. I'm so jealous of your truck. Seems like everytime I get mine close to where I want it you go and do something else ruining my plans!! j/k man how about a vid once you get the tune done

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind if CAI do you have JK? Are you looking to get rid of the old tube? I just bought a Volant set-up on the cheap this weekend because it was missing the tube. I was going to order one from them, but if you have one you're looking to get rid of, let me know.

DESIGN

Reaction score
Jealous for sure.

Is Justin with BB coming to Texas soon? I think i recall a thread regarding that but I can't remember when. I have 105 racing fuel available three blocks from my house. It is the closest station to the local dirt track so all those guys stop there and fill up.

congrats man.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the props guys:cheers:

your wife seems pretty cool. I'm so jealous of your truck. Seems like everytime I get mine close to where I want it you go and do something else ruining my plans!! j/k man how about a vid once you get the tune done
I'll definitely shoot a vid and post it once I get the pcm reprogrammed.

What kind if CAI do you have JK? Are you looking to get rid of the old tube? I just bought a Volant set-up on the cheap this weekend because it was missing the tube. I was going to order one from them, but if you have one you're looking to get rid of, let me know.
Man, Sorry bro, but I ended up using the tube to pick up cool air from behind the opening on the SS bumper. My old tube went MIA a couple months ago down the highway. So if you see one laying on the side of Mopac somewhere, you can have it:D. Btw, how's your truck coming?
Jealous for sure.

Is Justin with BB coming to Texas soon? I think i recall a thread regarding that but I can't remember when.
congrats man.
SanAntonio, weekend of the 19-21st I believe are the dates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz