Got the s/c installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure of the difference in the Whipple and Radix. Both are belt driven and twin screw types.
Larger injectors come with the kit. Hell, everything I needed came with the kit. I didn't have to use any thing except solder and heat shrink instead of the crimp connectors they supplied to extend the IAT and TB ETC harness.

That should be one helluva thing to listen to....will be nice when we make the trip down to SanAntone..

BOSS

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah!!! I can picture the ear to ear grin on yo face!!! I dont know the difference between the 2 either but on my Whipple I get no lag, the response is instant, if the Radix is twin screw it should be pretty much the same.
Looking forward to making this trip to Tex happen to scope this out and test the Hoes on the track. Should be a ******' blast.

You running high octane fuel?. I'm running a 93 octane tune with mine..

Don't worry, when you open up that hood now the last think people will notice is how sanitary it is..

Time for a biult tranny now.. Props man!!!

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
where can one get 95 octane. Best I can find is 93 around here. Which is what my tune is set for.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
93. My bad. I was thinking Menudo. I'm hungry and I have a hangover. Back to JK's thread..

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice setup and everything was included,,,, just plug and play?!?!? NICE... I would do that to the yuk if i though it could take it but I dont think that it can with 149K on her....

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice nice... at least your ol' lady was cool about it. Lookin good though, should have taken the truck to a dealer and had them flash the stock pcm tune back to be able to override the tune. I've had to do that for a few friends whom went to tuners that lock the PCM, I hate that crap.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
... But in first gear...damn, it screams. SOB is crazy loud! Started at a 15 roll (it wouldn't catch traction below that) and pulled my brother in law's 01 SS Z28 up until around 45 when the truck shifted into 2nd then started bogging down.

Darn, I was looking forward to helping out man. Congrats though! Any vids yet? Once you get the custom tune it should be INSANE! Then the tranny... man, I'm envious! Was your wife impressed? haha

Which stall converter are you going with? Low MPH traction will be even worse once that mod is done. Spinning 24's is :worship: Must be nice!

What tire hookup do you have for those 24's? :burnout:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900