Got the s/c installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN thats sexy. Did you have to do an inline pump for fuel? Did you go with the 42# injectors? I bet she scoots man i love it!

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
:Whoa::Whoa::Whoa::Whoa:

real nice... plan on re-building your tranny?

p.s. what did you do with that old intake?

Last edited:
OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you get the cam in too?
Not yet. I had some unexpected dues to take care of first. Hopefully within the next couple months I'll have the cam, LTs, and the new trans in.

You running high octane fuel?. I'm running a 93 octane tune with mine..
Props man!!!
Thnx bro. Yea, I'm running 93.

nice setup and everything was included,,,, just plug and play?!?!? NICE...
Yessir, everything included. I was actually impressed with everything it came with.

Darn, I was looking forward to helping out man. Congrats though! Any vids yet? Once you get the custom tune it should be INSANE! Then the tranny... man, I'm envious! Was your wife impressed? haha

Which stall converter are you going with? Low MPH traction will be even worse once that mod is done. Spinning 24's is :worship: Must be nice!

What tire hookup do you have for those 24's? :burnout:
My wife wasn't too happy with the how much gas it drank on the trip back. It's running extremely pig rich with the larger injectors and current pcm program. But I explained to her once I retune the pcm it'll be back on track and she's cool with it. She's amazed at how much lighter the truck feels when you just barely touch the accelerator. Oh...and she's not exactly impressed that I can throw away money easier by smoking the tires:D.
I haven't bought a TC yet. Thinking about somewhere just in the 2300-2600 range.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN thats sexy. Did you have to do an inline pump for fuel? Did you go with the 42# injectors? I bet she scoots man i love it!
The kit came with an auxillary in-line fuel pump and larger 42# Bosch injectors.
:Whoa::Whoa::Whoa::Whoa:

real nice... plan on re-building your tranny?

p.s. what did you do with that old intake?
I'm ordering a built trans rated up to 650hp hopefully sooner than later.
Which intake are you asking about...intake manifold or intake air box assembly? I re-used my aftermarket filter/airbox assembly (minus the tube) and put my intake manifold/injectors/fuel rail in storage in case I need it for whatever reason later.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
... on my Whipple I get no lag, the response is instant, if the Radix is twin screw it should be pretty much the same.
I don't know why I typed the Radix is a twin screw. It's a roots, and the power is defintiely there on tap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts