Got some new wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the plunge and did it and glad I did! I wasn't sure they style would match the year. I think it turned out great! Cosmetically next will be DEPO projectors and matching bumper lights and new z71 emblems. Mechanically it's going to the shop Friday for a quote on replacing all front end bushings and ball joints. I could probably do it myself but I'd rather have it done and then they can do an alignment. Then it's time to order the atomic coil over setup and another alignment.

IMG_2204.JPG

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Looks good and tough . New lights are always a great touch

OP
OP
B

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The more I look at it the more I don't think I want to lift it even an inch with this size tire. These tires will last 45k miles probably and I don't want it to look goofy for that long. I'll probably buy new shocks again and then the spacers when I buy new tires. Ive decided I'll add new z71 springs too when I add the coilovers to the front. 269k miles I'd say these ones are getting a weak. It's going in the shop teusday for bushings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900