Getting the little things done first

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saodrin

Reaction score
idk if you could get 2-3 inchs out of the torsion bars and 2 for sure but thats probley it youll need new keys

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should not need new keys unless you TB are weak OBS keys will get you to the droop stops

OP
OP
Devious_Tahoe96

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
well i guess i could crank them to about 1.5 inches then. Well i got my brush guard from the local 4 wheel center for $120 looks real nice on my rig, i'll post up some pictures to let you guys see. Definately going with the MSD layout, good bang for your buck. Getting the flowmasters soon too so it'll sound better than stock lol

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
yea you can get 1.5-2 easy with your keys, but i wouldnt run them any higher then that. Stay away from a body lift and just wait for a susp. lift. bl's are a pain in the ass, and when you start snapping body mount bolts you will wish you never started the project, dont ask me how i know :emotions122:.

OP
OP
Devious_Tahoe96

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
Yea alot of people said to stay away from the body lift. Where would i get the key's for the torsion bars??? Idk if this is a stupid question but, whats better IFS or solid front/rear axles? I wanna be able to flex the hoe haha. I wanted to know if i could fit some 285/65/r16 m/t or a/t tires on the stock aluminum rims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16