Get a catch can before any mods.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Catch can installed. I wish I would have made the hoses a bit longer though. I think one may be slightly pinched but doesnt seem to affect anything. I didnt think to cut them long enough to come out of the cut out in the plastic cover. So one is tight coming around it and going back to where the master cylinder is. Anyone think this will ever be an issue?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would replace it if it looks pinched at all. Hose is cheap and your PCV system is important.

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not collapsed pinched just bent slightly

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what it looks like. Maybe Im wrong on it being pinched and this is fine. What does it look like to you guys. I mean to me the bottom looks worse than the top but there is actually a bit of room around it.

20160304_181349.jpg

redeknightjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen is catchcan.coms cans the best to get? I am looking to do it soon. I get my
BB tune in April. I want to have it completed.

1SG Retired

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replace it. It's restricted. It will take you less time to replace it than to keep asking questions and posting pictures. Again, replace it. Or keep worrying about it. Either way. I'd replace it but....up to you of course.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen is catchcan.coms cans the best to get? I am looking to do it soon. I get my
BB tune in April. I want to have it completed.

1SG Retired

They're a nice well-engineered, quality catch can. It looks to be easy to drain too. I don't know if it's the best and there are certainly more expensive ones, as well as cheap ones that are just hollow cans that do nothing. I'm happy with my decision to buy theirs. I highly recommend it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite