Galante's 2013 Tahoe Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
You need those black Denali 22s.....

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk Pro

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Proper alignment for one, two, and three:321:

But with halogens i doubt they're even that bad.

Side note last study on headlights i read said the led ford truck lights are the #1 worst designs on the market. I believe it, besides light bars very few head lights have me squinting my eyes when i drive, ford trucks make me squint.

I saw trs (morimoto) is designing an entire new headlight for fords with quad projectors in each light housing

Edit: its for the '18 f150 not superduty.

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Proper alignment for one, two, and three:321:

But with halogens i doubt they're even that bad.

Side note last study on headlights i read said the led ford truck lights are the #1 worst designs on the market. I believe it, besides light bars very few head lights have me squinting my eyes when i drive, ford trucks make me squint.

I saw trs (morimoto) is designing an entire new headlight for fords with quad projectors in each light housing

Edit: its for the '18 f150 not superduty.

I really wouldn’t even know where to purchase a magazine with this type of information.

Regardless, I’m not claiming Ford truck headlights to be the supreme headlight. I’m only saying the style of the ones Peath got are ugly. That’s all. My personal opinion.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Idk too much, but I do know that as of 2018, all cars are going to have daytime running lights, because it decreased daytime accidents by 54% or some shit (Don’t quote me...google it.), and like 99.9% of manufactures are using the tube style LEDs, so technically everything is “RICEY” now.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But... it’s an easy fix. Compared to all the other things you did in preparation for this trip.. that wasn’t on the list?
No, put them on before i left not even caring... aimed or not... just wanted to see what they were like...and for my needs, i like them, they will stay...for now. I really dgaf what anyone thinks of them, my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv