Fosscore's NNBS new wheel option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks........

You are all ignoring a time proven fact: Happy Wife leads to Happy Life.

Have your wife either give input on potential options, or have her make the final decision.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks........

You are all ignoring a time proven fact: Happy Wife leads to Happy Life.

Have your wife either give input on potential options, or have her make the final decision.
You think women can't decide where to eat try presenting them with a choice of wheels for their family toter. The fear of making the decision will freeze them up like a deer in headlights. I tried that once many years ago and it proved to be a fruitless endeavor. You just gotta know their tastes and make the decision for them or it'll never happen :roflbow:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You think women can't decide where to eat try presenting them with a choice of wheels for their family toter. The fear of making the decision will freeze them up like a deer in headlights. I tried that once many years ago and it proved to be a fruitless endeavor. You just gotta know their tastes and make the decision for them or it'll never happen :roflbow:
You must have a very supportive wife, in order to make decisions for her. That would NEVER happen in my house. :chair:

My best method for getting what I want, is to simultaneously get my wife something that she wants.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must have a very supportive wife, in order to make decisions for her. That would NEVER happen in my house. :chair:

My best method for getting what I want, is to simultaneously get my wife something that she wants.
She is very supportive but she doesn't really consider it "making a decision for her" because the cars/garage/yard are my domain. Just like the house and how it's decorated is her domain. So I do take her tastes into consideration when I do something to "her" car. I don't know if she takes my tastes into consideration with the house or not but I care very little about how the house is decorated. Just as long as I have a place to sleep I'm ok and don't care about the rest LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt