Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Bigbeardenali1992

Lol a little warm for snow today. And 80s to come this week.

Snuck in a very quick wash of the burb and got in trouble. Oops!!

Blamed it on the tar on the rockers and the sand on the floor mats.

Carve some snow for me. Be safe out there.

F63A6A14-2805-47E3-A058-283FB9009B9A.jpeg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Bigbeardenali1992

Lol a little warm for snow today. And 80s to come this week.

Snuck in a very quick wash of the burb and got in trouble. Oops!!

Blamed it on the tar on the rockers and the sand on the floor mats.

Carve some snow for me. Be safe out there.

View attachment 212863
I’m SO jealous! My truck is thrashed right now from driving up in the mountain in the leftovers from the storm to get back to work today. It’s drivng me CRAZY!! Lol.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Galante
Nice, have fun foss, have a cold one fer us up here in the cold north

Only a couple last night. Got up at 0430 to make the drive this morning. Time travelled 1.5 hrs! Only a few cars on the road and it was quite peaceful. Hope to be back down there in a few days before they all leave.

@Tonyrodz
Wow, you guys look prepared! There's gonna be alot of interesting accents going on over there! Aren't you guys originally from Australia?

I'm from Arizona, but yes my wife is from Sydney. Her accent is rather soft so to speak. Not the rough accent you may hear on TV.

@HiHoeSilver
Where's the Illinois aunt live?

My aunt is from Mt. Prospect. And further to the Illinois story. My parents were born and raised in Waukegan. My mom and I were born in the same hospital there. We moved away from Illinois when I was 2 and have never been back.

I then lived outside of Seattle for many years as a kid before grunge, Starbucks and Microsoft became the names we know today.

That pic I posted of some of our old square bodies is from one of our old houses.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
@Galante

Only a couple last night. Got up at 0430 to make the drive this morning. Time travelled 1.5 hrs! Only a few cars on the road and it was quite peaceful. Hope to be back down there in a few days before they all leave.

@Tonyrodz

I'm from Arizona, but yes my wife is from Sydney. Her accent is rather soft so to speak. Not the rough accent you may hear on TV.

@HiHoeSilver

My aunt is from Mt. Prospect. And further to the Illinois story. My parents were born and raised in Waukegan. My mom and I were born in the same hospital there. We moved away from Illinois when I was 2 and have never been back.

I then lived outside of Seattle for many years as a kid before grunge, Starbucks and Microsoft became the names we know today.

That pic I posted of some of our old square bodies is from one of our old houses.
So nice to have family around. Catch anything good?

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So nice to have family around. Catch anything good?

No I’m working. Hope to be back down there in a few days.

My brothers are rigging the poles to take the boat out today or tomorrow with the kids and see what they can catch. Perfect weather for the next week. 80/70.

Got some set ups for bottom fishing inshore and trolling outside the reef as well.

Waiting for updates. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts