Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
49373581_10157014272818331_1980926036031832064_n.jpg
Luckily my gf doesn't do this. She knows it's bad, and the fuel cools the fuel pump--preventing it from burning out.
:lol:

and I, too, cannot stand when people set stuff against one of my vehicles unless it's the Saturn. I just don't know what goes through people's heads at that point :whymewhyme: It's just having respect for your stuff and others.
Some people are just stupid!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think maybe you can post a write-up for that?

Lol ...Wanting to shake the hornets nest?

I’m not sure I’m well qualified for that task.

I know that there are others herein that might have a longer time frame in holy matrimony from which to draw forth and pontificate.

Having said all that... keeping my mouth shut would be best advised. Lol

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol ...Wanting to shake the hornets nest?

I’m not sure I’m well qualified for that task.

I know that there are others herein that might have a longer time frame in holy matrimony from which to draw forth and pontificate.

Having said all that... keeping my mouth shut would be best advised. Lol
So I had to come share this. I took my wife out to dinner tonight. I notice on the way back that my transmission temp is about 20 degrees higher than usual. I didn't say a word. No fight ensued.

You've truly inspired me and who knows how many countless men out there. Well done, sir.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
So I had to come share this. I took my wife out to dinner tonight. I notice on the way back that my transmission temp is about 20 degrees higher than usual. I didn't say a word. No fight ensued.

You've truly inspired me and who knows how many countless men out there. Well done, sir.

Good work. Now figure out what's wrong with your trans and convince her you need to spend money on it. Start basic. It's clearly a "safety" issue.

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good work. Now figure out what's wrong with your trans and convince her you need to spend money on it. Start basic. It's clearly a "safety" issue.
Well, I should clarify. I almost mentioned to her that the trans temp was up because she was in the vehicle. Hence my being proud of myself for keeping my mouth shut. ;)

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did walk away this morning early when my wife couldn’t find her rings.

She took them off to make these awesome turkey meatballs last night and forgot where she “hid” them.

Thankfully she found them, I didn’t make a smart ass remark lol and headed out the door to lacrosse practice.

One small step.... this morning. Lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne