Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Man that's nice, putting my hoe to shame! I highly doubt I could get around, or in the driveway, with a 3/5 though.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx guys. Appreciate the comments.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Man that's nice, putting my hoe to shame! I highly doubt I could get around, or in the driveway, with a 3/5 though.

Thx man. Just trying to keep in step with all the other good looking rides on here. The only elevations in Florida are man made!

Yngbld32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think THE YETI knows someone that has 24" CK375 for sale. Need to ****** them up.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good. Going with either 916 or 375 can't go wrong. Either wheel you choose it'll make your truck stand out even more. Nice work

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good. Going with either 916 or 375 can't go wrong. Either wheel you choose it'll make your truck stand out even more. Nice work

Thx man. Your look is great on the big Denali. Is yours 3/5 or 4/6?

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 4 months of stock piling parts and not seeing the truck, it was time to get to work. Last week was a big week.

1. Lowered 3/5 with the NorcalSS custom kit.
2. Installed Spyder LED rear tail lights.
3. Installed Esky rack with color matched end caps.
4. Full clay/polish/wax (with daughter's help) to bring the paint back from the brutal Florida summer abuse.
5. Black Bear Tune with Justin in Orlando this weekend.

Will update in the appropriate sections about the drop (with measurements) and BB Tune (changes made) to give more specific details and thoughts on those two mods.

Next plans:
1. Esky rear appliques are primed and waiting to be color matched.
2. Color match the front bumper cap.
3. Plasti-Dip the lower front bumper valance black.
4. Headlights and turn signals (the left turn signal is bad I know) are on the list to update.
5. Chrome 22s (still thinking ck375, ck916 or ck165 in chrome to tie in the chrome Esky rack and chrome bumpers??).

Look forward to your comments and input/advice. Especially the choice of wheels moving forward. Let's hear it. Thanks guys!
Is difficult to do the clay or how you do.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3/6 but eventually want to go down to 4/6.5

Awesome. Love that big beast down low. I'm toying with the idea of pulling the spacer and getting that extra 1" in the rear and a touch in front. Will ride this for a bit and see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne