Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rims are LTZ OE reps. Powder coated. Running 20s but thinking of moving up to 22s or 24s maybe machine and black to give a bit of contrast. May drop her a bit and see how she looks then.

photo 2 copy.JPG photo 3 copy.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 1.JPG

Independent755

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh much better, I think it was just the pic, they don't look small (for 20's) in those pics.. I have the same wheels in polished alum.

dave__anthony

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sweet look... Blue with the black is very nice.. Good job man sexy ride. Now you just need some subs haha, but lowering it is probably a good idea, I was hesitant at first, I didn't know how low I should drop her.. Cause I didn't know what would look good, I didn't want to drop it to low and have to redo it, 2 inches is a good amount... It wasn't to much.. And it made a huge diff in how it looked.

"Shes on 22's"

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet look... Blue with the black is very nice.. Good job man sexy ride. Now you just need some subs haha, but lowering it is probably a good idea, I was hesitant at first, I didn't know how low I should drop her.. Cause I didn't know what would look good, I didn't want to drop it to low and have to redo it, 2 inches is a good amount... It wasn't to much.. And it made a huge diff in how it looked.

"Shes on 22's"
Thanks man. Yeah might change out the rims, maybe 22" in the fall when I plan to drop it. Been thinking how low to go. 2/3 or 3/5...will keep reading the forums. Gotta lose the wheel well gap either way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645