Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should ask him if he’s ever gonna shave that hatch :D. 3 times a day , everyday lol

720C0797-6912-4A01-B652-D643CE30F04E.jpeg

There's Dave flying in from left field....literally!!
:):cheers::rolleyes:

:chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair:

Funny...I did mention it to him that morning and when I gave him the build binder....I showed him the estimate for a clean shave from the killer hot rod shop.....hint hint....so your efforts are still not in vain.

You can always stalk him on IG...lol

Baby steps my man. I sent him a WOT tunnel run video last night and told him about the BBP tow/haul ass button...

He was like :win:

So far, new wipers, oil change...and..

My brother also now has me entertaining the idea of possibly getting a mild cam.... still undecided if I want to do it to a low miles motor but not opposed to possibly getting a 6.0 block and doing a little 3 year build.....

So I sent him pics of @Rocket Man rides and left him to ponder serious options....6.0 SC Tahoe and scraping pavement and tubbed....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sooo whats next foss?

turburban?

Sooooo....down the track....lol who the heck knows what we...errr..I will get.. Best get better at skateboarding at this point and there are some steep hills where we are going to be living. lol

So our friends in Melbourne, the one that just bought the Toyota Hi Lux also just bought the car below.

Wagons are very popular. Wife doesn't like them, and would rather have an SUV.
FIL has a Mazda CX-9 which we used to travel the Outback with the caravan last summer. Would be perfect for the family ride with the kids. Maybe he will let it go for a family price?

Turbo diesels very popular, but not set on anything at the moment. Been looking randomly, but nothing happening for a few months. About to be homeless in 2 weeks and been an OfferUp pawnbroker lately.

Image 7-8-20 at 09.27.jpg
Image 7-8-20 at 09.27.jpg

Image 7-8-20 at 09.28.jpg

And my MIL just got this new Mazda last week after finally ditching a Honda Civic hatchback with over 200km on the clock. Gave that to SIL.

Image 7-8-20 at 09.45.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts