Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@swathdiver

Suburban is/will be up for sale before we leave very soon.

No Holden picked but saw some old and new versions last summer when we were there that would be fun. :)

Well a hearty good luck to you and your family Michael and thank you for your posts and dedication to keeping your vehicles in top trim, my children see that I'm not the only one who likes a clean vehicle!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well a hearty good luck to you and your family Michael and thank you for your posts and dedication to keeping your vehicles in top trim, my children see that I'm not the only one who likes a clean vehicle!

Thx man. Enjoyed every minute of it. The Tahoe may be gone, but I’m still here. Just on a different path off a road less travelled... :rolleyes:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787] wonder how long you’ve been looking for that one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been wanting to do it ever since he announced he was moving "Down Under". Was one of my favorites when I was a kid. Good stuff. Believe me, not making fun at all. Fosscore(Michael) is a super good dude. Wish I met him in person.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, once you're in the land down under I hope we see a build thread of some cool Holden we've never seen before.

Might take a while. Wife already has some brilliant ideas. She just floated a VW combisomething or the other.

The 2 units she mentioned were $70k and $140k. Note big eye roll.... wtf ok bzzzzzz I’m bored

I am super happy for her to be near her parents and friends. And the kids well they have travelled there so much, they will adapt right in.

Oh shoot did you say Holden? Going to keep my eyes open and we shall see. :)

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been wanting to do it ever since he announced he was moving "Down Under". Was one of my favorites when I was a kid. Good stuff. Believe me, not making fun at all. Fosscore(Michael) is a super good dude. Wish I met him in person.

Was the theme song for The Sydney 2000 Olympics. And them Aussies are super prideful of their country. They love their footy and beer as well.

Hey man my geographical displacement puts me at a marked disadvantage for any meet ups after September so I will just keep contributing from afar, always about 14 hours ahead of you tomorrow.

kinda like Back to the Future McFly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcoop