For those who are bagged, got a ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Negligence

Reaction score
Got the front of the Tahoe done and going to start the rear this weekend. A couple questions for the mounts did you move them to the rear of the axle housing? I was going to weld the mounts on to the rear but the brake lines are in the way and didnt know if you guys just redid your lines in the back or had another way to mount the bags. thanks in advance.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't answer your question, but please post some pics when your done. I'm getting mine done in February :mexsmoke:

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
ok o now i posted pics of mine but the rear is very easy the bags go in place of the coils just shift the bags towards the punking to ahve clearance from the chasis. just move the brake lines.

OP
OP
N

Negligence

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I'll get pics up soon of how the progess is going, when its done I was just going to do a major build post. Its my first air setup so its been quite the learning process, costs alot of money to get nice parts, going cheap is defenitely not the way to go.

OP
OP
N

Negligence

Reaction score
Been awhile since i've updated my thread, thought i'd post some pics of the progress so far, theres alot more done, just havent gotten the pics taken yet. Front bag setup.

Attachments

• frontbags.jpg
    frontbags.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 34

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts