Fog light adjuster screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vishnu619

Reaction score
My 2015 Tahoe LT did not come with fog lights. I ordered the housing and the Led fogs from retrofit. Only problem is the housing did not come with the adjuster screw and the Led fogs didn't either. I looked at several gm parts sites and cannot locate the adjustment screws. Any help on a part number?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

TBaganATX

Reaction score
I don't think my wife's 15 Denali had an adjuster screw either.. I swapped the stock bulbs with VLEDS and do not recall seeing one. I have my stock housing from my 15 Sierra at my shop.. I will l9ok and see if they did.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
vishnu619

vishnu619

Reaction score
Here is a shot of the back of the fog light, the bottom left is where the adjustment screw should go. The top has two rubber nipples that snap in but the bottom has nothing to keep it steady. Trying to avoid ordering the stock fog light just for the adjustment screws.43492d44928fe83bafdf1f344fa1cb1f.jpg227ecaa55d3f5b3cf63ba762cc66c464.jpg

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have those aftermarket fog lamps because my already came with them and I have hid sin there, still think you should not get any aftermarket fog lamps, they will never be like your own stock ones but since your didn't came with them, i understand you should look for another plan to get them if you want lights in the fog lights. I swapped the stock bulbs with VANQUISHAUTO and i haven't had any issues, lights are 6000k and they match my headlights which i got them from vanquish as well.

Here are the links for the lights i ordered

FOG LIGHTS I saw they have now the 9000 LMS

https://vanquishauto.com/super-bright-led-fog-light-bulb-front-replacement-pwy26w.html

HEADLIGHTS I have the 35w canbus kit, they said thats the one will match with my vehicle

https://vanquishauto.com/headlight-bulb-low-beam-h11-3018.html

LED LICENSE LIGHT I have the 2 SMD light

https://vanquishauto.com/license-light-bulb-64259.html

OP
OP
vishnu619

vishnu619

Reaction score
I have the foglights I want, i just need the missing fog light adjustment screw

TBaganATX

Reaction score
I found 1 adjustment screw on 1 of my spare fog lights. I will look at the other tomorrow. I will let ya know..

OP
OP
vishnu619

vishnu619

Reaction score
I found 1 adjustment screw on 1 of my spare fog lights. I will look at the other tomorrow. I will let ya know..

Thanks

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in a similar situation as you i bought XBLED fogs from retrofit for my GMT900 but they didn't come with adjuster screws so i used my stock fog light adjuster screws, upon removing the adjuster i dropped and loss 1 adjuster screw. I Looked online for this type of screw but no luck and at the dealer the only way to get the screw is to buy a new OEM fog light. Anyone know where to get this screw?

OP
OP
vishnu619

vishnu619

Reaction score

Can you sent me a picture of the screw by itself? Maybe I can find one for GM vehicles that will look the same. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz