Flashing a BCM via Autocal and BT Dieselworks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried to reach out to them via phone and email......no dice; **** it I will spend the money else where

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried to reach out to them via phone and email......no dice; **** it I will spend the money else where
Yep, it’s too bad. Dude offers a service nobody else does or else he wouldn’t even be able to stay in business. I will say the BCM flash I did is awesome. No more hyper flash, 5 blinks for the lane change, no DRL’s, and I noticed there’s a difference with the RAP- the stereo plays with the driver door open (without the chimes) and opening the door doesn’t kill the RAP, it times out at the normal interval. There’s a couple other things I’m forgetting.

Reaction score
Yep, it’s too bad. Dude offers a service nobody else does or else he wouldn’t even be able to stay in business. I will say the BCM flash I did is awesome. No more hyper flash, 5 blinks for the lane change, no DRL’s, and I noticed there’s a difference with the RAP- the stereo plays with the driver door open (without the chimes) and opening the door doesn’t kill the RAP, it times out at the normal interval. There’s a couple other things I’m forgetting.
So if you shut off the vehicle, get out, close door, and go inside, the radio will keep playing for like 10 mins?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if you shut off the vehicle, get out, close door, and go inside, the radio will keep playing for like 10 mins?

Actually press power on your radio right now with truck off...and door closed.... it’s called train station mode or something it will play for 30 min iirc

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Holy shit, your RAP lasts 10 minutes? Mine times out in one. So the stereo shuts off just as I’m going through my front door.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I never timed my RAP before so this is obviously a feature programmed in to the BCM to retain RAP for one minute after the door is opened. I like it, you might not. Funny thing is, I didn’t see it mentioned in the items he programs in by default.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE