First post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outsidemike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello to all. just bought my first yukon, an 07 yukon xl denali (cheap) that needs a lot of work. but has low hours, low kilometres, and a good body. im also a journy man heavy duty truck technition, i may come in handy around here.

this weekenda agenda ... ball joints, tie rods, front diff seals and driver side dif output bearing. oil cooler block off plate gasket, then remove the tacky blue leds behind the front grill

- figure out why/how some dumb ass wired the high/low beems backwards.

-remove the broken power running boards, till i can get parts from amp research.

-then I have about another 30 item for other weekends lol

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hello to all. just bought my first yukon, an 07 yukon xl denali (cheap) that needs a lot of work. but has low hours, low kilometres, and a good body. im also a journy man heavy duty truck technition, i may come in handy around here.

this weekenda agenda ... ball joints, tie rods, front diff seals and driver side dif output bearing. oil cooler block off plate gasket, then remove the tacky blue leds behind the front grill

- figure out why/how some dumb ass wired the high/low beems backwards.

-remove the broken power running boards, till i can get parts from amp research.

-then I have about another 30 item for other weekends lol

Welcome from Miami Beach Mike!

I am sure you will have your Yukon back online in the near future. Wish you lived next door to me.

OP
OP
O

outsidemike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m sure in the middle of the winter, he does also!

Miami?, sure if your neibor has a spare room. next time it dips below -40 maby ill ditch the family and go for drive

taking the wifes 2017 cruze though, google maps says Miami is just shy of 3000 miles from me. that will be hefty fuel bill in the yuke

maby the can/us boarder will even be open

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645