Finally registered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zigzaglocal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been a long time lurker, as I own a 2004 Chevy Tahoe. Paid $600 for it in the heat of Covid. Since then I’ve been repairing pesky little repairs (water pump, engine fuse box, hub assemblies, etc) and it’s been a blast. My dad always helped me repair my vehicles when I was younger, but he has since passed and now I’m learning, first hand, why he loved engines.

I may or may not have my cylinder heads pulled off the truck. Sooooo, needless to say I’ll be around.

Thanks in advanced for any help!!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a long time lurker, as I own a 2004 Chevy Tahoe. Paid $600 for it in the heat of Covid. Since then I’ve been repairing pesky little repairs (water pump, engine fuse box, hub assemblies, etc) and it’s been a blast. My dad always helped me repair my vehicles when I was younger, but he has since passed and now I’m learning, first hand, why he loved engines.

I may or may not have my cylinder heads pulled off the truck. Sooooo, needless to say I’ll be around.

Thanks in advanced for any help!!

Welcome! You have a great platform to learn on and a great forum to learn from.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019