finally got her lowered but need to get out the kinks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image-7.jpg
Kinda better shot. Thanks boozer!

looks great man! love the stance you got there and the z71 flares keep making me add some to mine even more..ive always thought they look great on a lowered tahoe..oh and the esky vents look great on there..about the roof rack i think without it it will tie it up nicely

OP
OP
A

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I actually use my rack on ocassion so I'm trying to find an escalade one

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
Damn,cant believe I missd your truck before. Looks really good on the 24s and flares.
I need to up my wheel game.

OP
OP
A

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
03F5E4BA-D5DB-42A5-A8F1-AAD220C76148.jpeg Wow! It’s been six years running Tony’s kit! And I haven’t had to replace any of its components. I e been neglecting her a lot. Really upset at the fact I’ve gotten the rocker panel rust. I was trying to find the part number for the air lift helper spring. I blew out one of the helper bags hitting a pot hole towing my wife’s rav4 back from upstate 100 miles. Regardless don’t regret spending the money on Tony’s lowering kit! Btw if any body can help me out with the part number for the airlift helper springs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk