finally got her lowered but need to get out the kinks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ive been getting emails about people being told dont get my 6 inch springs they ride bad. in your honest opinion how do you feel my springs ride?

OP
OP
A

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they ride great to me! have you gotten complaints from people you have sold them to? those would be the only valid complaints. i live in nyc. and the streets are shit here like any other big city. and i'm not complaining about these springs. my only concern are the shocks i hope they hold up well cause from what i've seen here on this forum most of the complaints have been the shocks.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
2 year warranty on them :) any probs just hit me back.

OP
OP
A

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stance looks great! Do whatever you need to the exhaust to get it correct, but please leave the stance alone.

Thanks I'll post better pics of the stance when I get a chance.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Looks AWESOME!

Thank you!

And tony let the haters kick rocks! :poker:

OP
OP
A

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fronts still at 33 1/4 and rear at 33 5/8 rides great. got the airlift bags but havent mounted them yet. i'm only adding them for when i load up with the family.

magicbus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to intervene on this thread due to "tony haters". From what I've noticed, the people who have a problem with tony seem to be the type of people who are never happy with anything and will pick anything they can to complain about. These type of people come in to shops wanting discounts from the start like they've been doing business with you for 10 years. They get huffy when they don't get it. They get you to do the work and they do anything in their power to try and get you to say "Okay, here is your money back." When these types of people come to my shop I politely ask them to screw themselves and never ask me for anything else.

I have personally had good luck buying parts from Tony and have never been led down the wrong path with his advice. Tony, you are A+ in my book.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think if your honest with most vendors about what you expect from their product they will have a better idea it what direction to guide you. if you go in hot with all guns firing say this is what I want and I want it for this price...blah...blah...blah. I think you get the idea. A quality vendor will always back up their products and try to make the customer happy, even if they know the customer is full of s***. People start to talk bad about vendors without even knowing or asking if the vendor will help them, they just go on a flame attack. Some people get what they deserve, Karma is real!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i've made mistakes over the years no ones perfect but I try to keep people happy. Even if parts are not bought from me still around to help.

OP
OP
A

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a few months and couple hundred miles. Added the helper bags for when I load her up. But she runs great got a proper alignment done after replacing the rest of my worn out front suspension. Still running the spacer also but I want to come down a half inch more in the rear tony can you shoot mea link for another set of spacers. I still want to keep the original ones from the kit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts