Finally done with esky 2/3 vs now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
id just shorten the links try that first

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My links -- with the spacers still in -- are as short as they can go. Any shorter, and the left one pops off and throws a code. Lots of trial and error to get them where they are.

I'm wondering about the ride and whatnot with the spacers pulled.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
all you need to do with the endlinks is jack up the truck and make it 1/4 inch longer then when you get full extension from rear end. that way they never pull out also 10x24 machine screw.

if you need it lower than what it is now and you hve the endlink to the shortest position pull the spacer and just make it 2.75 inches long and start from that point

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe this is the better question, Tony: will I get a better ride with longer links and no spacers, or with shorter links and spacers? Or, will it be the same?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
this is one of those things you will need to try. I like a stiff ride ie more air in bags. Pullthe spacers out and let her rip

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes. im thinking abotu 295 35 24 now though. When loaded up with people front just rubs on bumps

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony, let me know if you are thinking about selling your 305's if you switch to 295's. I could use a set for my spare wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia