Finally done with esky 2/3 vs now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just told em light tint. Ive been using the same shop since 1994 in highschool. Great guys and hes like "I know what you like Tony dont worry" and set it up exactly like i wanted

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IF ANYONE is in the san francisco area feel free to hit me up i will take you for a ride in the truck. It rides so smooth now especially the rear.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony, your stance looks perfect. So at 32.25" up front, were you able to get back in alignment without an alignment kit?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My shoulder is screwed im going to see how it aligns then do camber kit. Just dont have it in me to pull more parts off way I feel.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Did you make custom shock extenders for the rear to retain autoride?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No the regular ones are perfectly fine. Autoride still works correctly

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony -- I cut my bump stops down, but I will likely never cut the bracket off entirely. Assuming I don't, would it be a mistake to remove my rear spacers in hopes to improve my ride? (I'm on Belltech springs, but still have the spacers in, and I don't love the ride. It's decent, but it could be improved.)

Would I be bringing the bump stops into play more?

With the spacers IN, I've shortened my links as short as I can go without the left one pulling out and throwing a suspension light.

With the spacers OUT, I'd start with LONGER links than what I have now, right, since I'd be accounting for an extra inch that was there with the spacers in?

I'm just trying to get my head around it some more. With the spacers in, am I currently riding on slightly compressed springs? And with the spacers out, would I be riding on the springs more in the length they're designed to ride? Or does the spacer have no affect on spring ride height?

Thanks, Tony.

One more thing: How long is your air ride compressor coming on at start up? I'm still trying to decide whether the ride is better with MORE or LESS inflation. What do you think is ideal? Is NO additional airing up ideal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz