Exhaust systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am about ready to get my exhaust system for my truck and Im having a hard time finding something that I like. I had the magnaflow dual side exits on the tahoe (one pipe out each side to the rear corners) It looked great on THAT truck but i want to do something a bit more classy with the escalade. I dont want it to look cheap or hillbilly. Volant has a bad ass tip thats 2 oval shaped pipes that are blended together BUT i cant find a pic of that on a truck. If you have a pic of your exhaust or ideas I would REALLY appreciate it.

-Nati` Z

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
So I am about ready to get my exhaust system for my truck and Im having a hard time finding something that I like. I had the magnaflow dual side exits on the tahoe (one pipe out each side to the rear corners) It looked great on THAT truck but i want to do something a bit more classy with the escalade. I dont want it to look cheap or hillbilly. Volant has a bad ass tip thats 2 oval shaped pipes that are blended together BUT i cant find a pic of that on a truck. If you have a pic of your exhaust or ideas I would REALLY appreciate it.

-Nati` Z

Here is what my set up looks like. This is an SLP dual tip and resonator delete with a 22" Magnaflow muffler. Sorry about the bad picks, it is ****** weather out right now.
IMAGE_009.jpg

IMAGE_010.jpg

OP
OP
C

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Conor,
Love the look of your truck! Thanks a lot for going out and taking that pic for me! those things look NICE! That resinator is what I think bugs me about mine the most...

1silky,
Amazing write up - and again another bad ass truck! That tip is very close to the one I am after but here`s the one that I have my eye set on at the moment:

http://www.streetperformance.com/ART/PRODUCTS/10021298/th9915253751.gif

Like I said, ive never seen it on a truck and I think its my favorite so far. Id like to order SOMETHING by mid next week...

Thanks 4 all the responses!

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the magnaflow oval tip on mine...tucks up nice and tight to the body...though I am probably going to cut it back and leave it hidden.

OP
OP
C

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes - I checked the site and there very nice. I had a SLP Loudmouth on my SS camaro a few years ago. I just want to see as many as possible before i make a 500-600 decision. Id hate to order something and regret it.

-Nati` Z

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15

Latest posts