Exhaust Choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AL Yeager

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just want to share my experience with my exhaust choice. Well anyway found my self in a situation that I had to replace my factory exhaust system because of a cat failure. I went with a single 3" Dynomax Super Turbo and it performs better and not to aggressive, but you can tell it a V8!! For a factory single exhaust look for AP pipes they are heaver and have a better rustproof metal process. The thing I like about the Dynomax Super Turbo is that it uses flow directors instead of chambers. Believe it or not it helped my fuel milage, around 19.4 MPG. The bad side is the MPG has dropped if I lean heavy on the accelerator, LOL!

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, its crazy when my wife drives my AT4, she get better MPG. I think it has to do with her body weight. But to test this theory, I SHOULD get a whipple right?

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Yeah, its crazy when my wife drives my AT4, she get better MPG. I think it has to do with her body weight. But to test this theory, I SHOULD get a whipple right?

It's the only logical way to evaluate/compare. Gotta do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog