Escalade Platinum Official Now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serge

A SEAT THAT SOOTHES
De-stress while you drive. The driver’s seat in the Platinum Collection includes multidirectional massaging action that kneads, rolls and helps combat fatigue during your travels. That’s in addition to the 18-way power driver and front passenger seats that feature premium Nappa semi-Aniline leather.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

One thing though.....

I Hate directional wheels.

Its so 1990 IMO

ugusyhu7.jpg

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it ... I'll probably by a low mile used one in a couple of years when they sell for $55k. :Handshake:

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Agh. I don't like that front end. To many bars in the grill. I like the luxury style front better. Looks more like my Platinum front end.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it ... I'll probably by a low mile used one in a couple of years when they sell for $55k. :Handshake:

^^^this is a smart man, right here ;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking same thing. But I thinking more of keeping mine since only has 65k on it and supercharge and then buy my toy CTS-V or Hellcat.

Also good thinking :D I'd love to throw a supercharger on mine but I don't think that's in the cards for me. I'll just live through you when you do it to the esky :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n