2006 Cadillac Escalade - AWD - 137K mi. - $8500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Me being from the south and absolutely despising a vehicle with any rust, I want this. I'm not in a position to bring her home, so I'll just have to wish you best of luck with the sale and I hope she goes to an equally loving home.

Thanks man! I despise rust too and am very particular with the selection and care of my vehicles up here in New England. During the winter months the truck gets a full car wash with undercarriage hot wash too. Ensures no salt can build up and start eating away at the underside! This truck didn’t need the brake hard lines replaced but I preferred the long term insurance of the Dorman stainless steel pre-bent lines kit and I was already replacing every other component so I figured “why not?”

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some reason I cannot edit the original post so update here: the GMPP Intake Kit is officially sold however I am willing to offer to throw in the BBP AutoCal Kit with the truck if I get my asking price...

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just leased a new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T AWD for the wife tonight. The Esky will be officially off the road as of this weekend and she needs a new home, lol

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little update: noticed today when I was cleaning her up that the water pump is weeping :wtf2: Soooooo I hopped on Amazon and ordered a new AC Delco water pump, thermostat, upper and lower radiator hoses as well as new serpentine and AC belts. Should have everything delivered and installed Monday to get her roadworthy again!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually glad this happened now so I can address it. I'd feel like a complete tool if I sold this beast to a forum member and it happened to them immediately afterwards!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: checked all the fuses and tested the ALC relay to rule them out as possible causes for the “service air ride” message on the DIC. None of those were the issue so I ordered a new air ride compressor and will be installing that this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11