Escalade Auto/Express Up Windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the BCM doesn’t have anything to do with it on this body style since the window switches are actually door modules connected to the low speed LAN. In the Kx trucks, absolutely, because those door switches are just switches and are on a LIN bus with the BCM. I don’t see anything about auto up windows on BT Diesel’s site under the 900 BCM programming. I have the switches, harnesses, and regulators so we’ll see what happens. I probably would have put them in already if not for all my sound deadening and I’ll have to pull the speaker wire back through. Maybe I’ll try and do the driver side today.
Keep us posted on the progress with what you learn through this process

OP
OP

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That won’t help as the newer trucks definitely have different BCM calibrations because of other differences between the early and later trucks. I might be able to plug the harness in and plug in the module and regulator and see if it works, it might make the truck angry because of the other stuff not connected but it might be a good way to test before I start peeling off sound deadener.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That won’t help as the newer trucks definitely have different BCM calibrations because of other differences between the early and later trucks. I might be able to plug the harness in and plug in the module and regulator and see if it works, it might make the truck angry because of the other stuff not connected but it might be a good way to test before I start peeling off sound deadener.
well the regulators are the same, that's why I said that, there are no regulator options/rpo's for express up.down, the same regulator fits 07-14
regulator.JPG

OP
OP

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I trust GM’s parts catalog before Rock Auto. Even GM Parts Direct shows different regulators for 09-14 Escalade than for the rest of the 900’s.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
edit:: my 18 Silverado has express up/down on both sides I thought my Denali did it's only express down there is apparently a specific motor that cardone want $305.00 to rebuild only and others are the same across the board like the regulators, makes no sense
motor.JPG motor1.JPG

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I trust GM’s parts catalog before Rock Auto. Even GM Parts Direct shows different regulators for 09-14 Escalade than for the rest of the 900’s.
what is the part number's? gm likes to change part numbers all the time, when you figure it out can you make a list of what is needed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz