Engine oil loss "HELP"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
loss of 1 u.s. quart for about every 3000 us miles is okay to happen. I will let you do the math to convert it to the metric system.

OP
OP
GM iraqi

GM iraqi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
loss of 1 u.s. quart for about every 3000 us miles is okay to happen. I will let you do the math to convert it to the metric system.
Well thank you again my friend I'm worried because I drove it about less then 500 miles and I will check the dipstick and see if the lose happen again within the next week or so

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if your signature tag is correct geussing you have it posted as 222*** km not 222*** miles it shouldn't be anything serious. Until its leaking seriously or shows any specific signs of internal or external leakage i wouldn't worry about it. Until you start to see brown tinted antifreeze or any level of blueish smoke from your exhaust during driving or starting i wouldn't be concerned. Just keep up on your regular oil changes and check it from time to time as everyone should.

OP
OP
GM iraqi

GM iraqi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if your signature tag is correct geussing you have it posted as 222*** km not 222*** miles it shouldn't be anything serious. Until its leaking seriously or shows any specific signs of internal or external leakage i wouldn't worry about it. Until you start to see brown tinted antifreeze or any level of blueish smoke from your exhaust during driving or starting i wouldn't be concerned. Just keep up on your regular oil changes and check it from time to time as everyone should.
Thanks bro I really appreciate it and I'm sure gonna take your advice about this

OP
OP
GM iraqi

GM iraqi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it happened again less then a month and I'm sure I drove it for less then 500 miles because I use it only 2 days a week any thoughts about why this is happening

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879