Ebay Long Tube Headers, Has anyone got these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Speaking of headers, while you're doing brakes would be a good time to adjust yours to see if you can make it 4WD again. Wouldn't you need it for winter?
I def could use it. I wish I had access to a lift. Maybe when I eventually do the tie rods I'll be able to mess with it.

OP
OP

73TA

Reaction score
The thing that attracted me to them was the y pipe being included. I realize the "you get what you pay" mentality. I am a member of other LS and Charger forums. A lot of members have good luck with most ebay headers.

They claimed they have sold 255 sets. Only one bad review for the O2 bung and bolt.

Not in rush to purchase.

Mike

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of headers, while you're doing brakes would be a good time to adjust yours to see if you can make it 4WD again. Wouldn't you need it for winter?

I def could use it. I wish I had access to a lift. Maybe when I eventually do the tie rods I'll be able to mess with it.

just because we get the snowy, icy goodness of winter doesn’t mean we all need 4wd... some of us know how to drive in the snow .. we mostly grew up with rear wheel drive’s and figured it out pdq.... although some re-re’s still haven’t mastered it ... it’s fun to see them stuck in the middle of road..... even with their ‘awd’ and traction control (that stops them in their tracks) .... I really only used 4wd when I was plowing back then... even now when I mount the plow on the tahoe I use auto and depending on snow load 4hi.

sorry to derail your thread there fir a minute OP...

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just because we get the snowy, icy goodness of winter doesn’t mean we all need 4wd... some of us know how to drive in the snow .. we mostly grew up with rear wheel drive’s and figured it out pdq.... although some re-re’s still haven’t mastered it ... it’s fun to see them stuck in the middle of road..... even with their ‘awd’ and traction control (that stops them in their tracks) .... I really only used 4wd when I was plowing back then... even now when I mount the plow on the tahoe I use auto and depending on snow load 4hi.

sorry to derail your thread there fir a minute OP...

giphy.gif

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2 cents FWIW.... with headers I go with Kooks AR etc. The cheap Chinese etc. headers are not worth it IMO. They deteriorate and sound different than a high quality header. We use Swain coating also. Swain is a very thick coating that silences noise and keeps the headers rust free for a very long time also keeps under hood heat down.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for Swaintech coating. Also consider Finishline Coatings as they spray extra thick inside and out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts