Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sarah_279

Reaction score
Something sad and something happy -

My 15-year old weimaraner passed away at Christmas. When you have dogs you already know how much it #%!&* sucks to lose a good one. I was definitely not ready for another dog so soon, but someone told me about this little bluetick who showed up at a pitbull rescue, 4 months old and needed a place to go. Was I supposed to say no? lol

Norman:
norm_.jpg

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something sad and something happy -

My 15-year old weimaraner passed away at Christmas. When you have dogs you already know how much it #%!&* sucks to lose a good one. I was definitely not ready for another dog so soon, but someone told me about this little bluetick who showed up at a pitbull rescue, 4 months old and needed a place to go. Was I supposed to say no? lol

Norman:
View attachment 269312
Nothing to say but, c’mon pup. Let’s go home.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You give them unconditional support and they return the favor with unconditional love. Gotta spoil them, just like kids and grandkids.

If they jump up in the bed at night and cannot get close enough to you, you are definitely wrapped around their paws.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone cam recommend some smart "do nothing" dog breeds. Looks like the wife wants a dog but not a hyper one.

I really miss my old girl she was the perfect dog.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20