Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. Full bread papered. He’s a great puppy so far. Sleeps through the night and hold his pee and poop until morning. Hardly has any accidents inside. Get along great with my other blue
That is why I shy away from getting puppies in the winter time - too flippin' cold to take them in and out every few hours to get them used to doing their business out there. Especially in our neck of the woods. It might get above 0 degrees today.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
That is why I shy away from getting puppies in the winter time - too flippin' cold to take them in and out every few hours to get them used to doing their business out there. Especially in our neck of the woods. It might get above 0 degrees today.
I’m in Michigan. It’s freezing. He goes poop and pee ASAP and right back inside. Lol it does suck for me taking him out though. Ain’t gunna lie. But it’s only temporary until he gets a little older and he can go out by himself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne