Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's a beauty! She a pup? Looks mean and fun at the same time. What is she mixed with? I've always wanted one.
She's actually 6 years old. Rescued her from the humane society and they had her listed as a Corso mix. To me, she looks like a large - headed lab.
She does act kinda tough - not liking my neighbors too much and she climbed over my back fence to "meet" some dogs out back. I think she's had a rough life up til now. But I'll spoil her and get her to settle down.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
She's actually 6 years old. Rescued her from the humane society and they had her listed as a Corso mix. To me, she looks like a large - headed lab.
She does act kinda tough - not liking my neighbors too much and she climbed over my back fence to "meet" some dogs out back. I think she's had a rough life up til now. But I'll spoil her and get her to settle down.
Awesome. Good for you man!!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Either on alert or dad's/someone's home.

img_20210119_121325846_hdr-jpg.269449