Do you ever sit in your vehicle to let the song finish?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My problem is when I listen to music in my Tahoe so does everyone in a block radius of me! Sorry neighbors the yager just kicked in and creed is playing… hope yall like creed cause your listening to it tonight weather you like it or not!
Can't do that style of rock but you do you lol. No creed, nickelback, avenged sevenfold, staind for me.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Can't do that style of rock but you do you lol. No creed, nickelback, avenged sevenfold, staind for me.
I’m one of those guys who can listen to anything from David Allen coe to young jeezy from Metallica to 3 doors down to slipknot and everything in between anything but pop and bluegrass banjo music

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in the day I used to sit in my old Chevy when I got home and just listen to the engine idle. Duntov cam and glasspacks made for great music. Do miss those solid lifters and that cam overlap these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019