Do I keep it or sell it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swaggerwagon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m late to this convo. Wanted to congratulate you on keeping your rig. Through economies of scale…parts are affordable, and every shop is familiar with these trucks.
the traverse is an ok vehicle, but it’s downmarket compared to your Tahoe. Also, to change a headlight bulb (and the socket is melted, half the time) you gotta take off the tire and inner fender.

OP
OP
Baggerjim

Baggerjim

Reaction score
I’m late to this convo. Wanted to congratulate you on keeping your rig. Through economies of scale…parts are affordable, and every shop is familiar with these trucks.
the traverse is an ok vehicle, but it’s downmarket compared to your Tahoe. Also, to change a headlight bulb (and the socket is melted, half the time) you gotta take off the tire and inner fender.
Thanks, I am very happy with my choice. We are getting ready for a 4000 mile "Out West" road trip and I have no worries about the truck.